Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- ‘Company’ (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Pixxel Space Technologies, Inc., or PixxelSpace India Private Limited or any of its affiliates, subsidiaries or group companies.
- ‘Device’ means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- ‘Personal Data’ is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual. ‘Service’ refers to the advertisement, website, or application.
- ‘Service Provider’ means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- ‘Usage Data’ refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- ‘You’, ‘Your’, ‘Them’ or ‘Their’ means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.We obtain Personal Data from You through Your usage of Our website. This is achieved through You providing us with various details which are a part of Our registration process. This process includes the completion of a registration form available on Our website.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected:
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Location details such as your address, city, or country
- Any other data such as personal preferences, requirements, or comments
How it is obtained:
We obtain Personal Data from You through Your usage of Our website. This is achieved through You providing us with various details which are a part of Our registration process. This process includes the completion of a registration form available on Our website.
Use of Your Personal Data:
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To attend and manage Your requests to Us. For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- We may share Your personal information to contact You.
- We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- We may share your information with other users when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users. Such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data:
Transfer of Your Personal Data:
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data:
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements:
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company.
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public.
- Protect against legal liability.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us,but it is imperative to note that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Requesting access to your personal data to review it.
- Requesting a copy of the personal data.
- Correcting any data which is incorrect or incomplete.
- Requesting limitations on processing of your personal data or deleting your personal data but this may affect the services provided by us to you.
- We may not always be obliged to comply with all user requests.
Links to Other Security of Your Personal Data
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.